Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I May Not Be So Technically Challenged After All !

Oh my word! Can it be true?! Have I finally figured out how to begin the process of blogging?! No, really? Yes! At last! I will have "blogger's envy" no more! Not that I will ever be half as clever as Em or Megan but I have something to shoot for! Hmmmm..... maybe being home sick with bronchitis wasn't such a bad thing afterall. If it means that I can finally have my own blog, then it might just be worth it.

Luckily I took advantage of the early voting and cast my vote yesterday. I love this country! Although I must admit I can't help but wonder if the dark, bleak, rainy day may be indicitive of what may lie ahead.

Well, this blog may be short, but hopefully for a first entry and attempt at entering the world of the bloggers, it cuts the proverbial mustard.

No comments: